The Fiber Armchair brings a new perspective to the iconic shell chair.
Made in an innovative composite of plastic and wood fibers, the Fiber Armchair has a textured, matte surface and soft, inviting touch.
When viewed from afar, the wood fibers of its shell blend into the surface for a matte finish yet appear when viewed up-close for a
Adding to that is its Swivel Base with Castors & Gas Lift, allowing for the user to move easily around and to raise or lower the seat
according to their needs in any home, workplace or educational institution.
- Shell consists of an innovative composition of plastic and up to 25% wood fibers.
- The wood fiber and plastic blend is injected into the mold, forming the chair’s shell.
- The Fiber Chair family is made partly from a natural material, meaning that variations in colour can occur.
- For upholstered versions, the shell’s inside is upholstered with foam and fabric.
- The fabric is glued to the shell’s surfaces and stapled using a pipe on the edges.
- This ensures a smooth and tight surface of the upholstery.
- Swivel piece is die casted aluminum.
- Swivel foot is casted in one piece.
- Pressurised gas lift cylinder.
Designer: Iskos Berlin
A Tactile Design - Fiber Family