Project Consultant - Commercial Interiors
- Be part of a dynamic, high performance sales team.
- Combine your networks and experience with the world's leading furniture brands.
- Excellent remuneration package and an uncapped incentive scheme.
- Parnell-based offices with extensive showroom.
Unison Workspaces is a leading provider of quality, design led contract furniture. We are committed to delivering highest quality, form, and function with exceptional long-term value.
We are looking to grow our business and leverage off our highly successful track record of tier one installations and our extensive portfolio of world class brands. Accordingly, we are looking for an A&D specialist to join our sales team in Auckland as a Project Consultant. The role would take over a mix of existing accounts while targeting end-users and property influencers. To excel in this role, you should have a high work rate, a drive for success and strong time management skills.
You will need to be an organised, fast working individual with excellent communication skills who has senior sales experience and is skilled in the commercial sales process. You will be representing the world's leading commercial furniture brands such as Herman Miller, Walter Knoll, Muuto, Casala, Stua, Howe and Segis.
Do you have the following attributes?
- 5 years minimum sales experience in the property industry
- Highly networked in the commercial property or A&D community
- Self motivated and hungry for success
- Passion for good design
- High success rate in closing sales
- Market related base
- Car allowance
- Laptop and mobile
Experience in Contract Furniture and Work environments is preferred.
To express your interest in this role and receive a full job description please contact:
Or submit your details below to request further information.