The ErgoMounts Elite with Quicklink Monitor Arm Ceiling Mount incorporates design features allowing it to support a monitor up to
12.7Kg while still providing effortless movement.
The Elite allows a television or monitor to be suspended from the ceiling and pulled out when required. The Elite arm is fully cable
managed, gas spring assisted and provides up to 21'' (53.34cm) of vertical and 42'' (106.68cm) of horizontal adjustment from mount to
All configurations in this series can be cleaned with hospital grade cleaning solutions up to 10,000 parts bleach per 1,000,000.
This product is supplied with a VESA 75mm and 100mm interface.
The T2 Elite ceiling mounted monitor arm is ideal for hospital and dental environments. Free up bed head space for other equipment / services.
- Height and reach adjustable ceiling mount.
- Monitor can move from landscape to portrait.
- Gas assisted user adjustment allows repositioning by patients and clinicians alike.
- Designed to meet modern healthcare infection control standards and to be cleaned with hospital grade / chlorine based bleach clean ing
solutions (Max 10,000 parts per 1,000,000).
- Used within all clinical areas including operating theatres, recovery, dental, wards etc.
- Widely used for Patient Vu / personal patient TV applications.
- Universal VESA 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm interface, supports monitors / TVs and screen based patient clinical review equipment up to12.7kg.
- Cables route neatly through the length of the arm. All models allow cables to route through the pole and exit at the ceiling plate.
- 125mm (5”),300mm (12”), 610mm (24”) and 915mm (36”) drop pole versions available to suit different ceiling heights.
- Optional large handle increases the ease of repositioning the attached equipment.
- Finished in Light Grey, Medical White or Black.