Design Fiji is a luxurious lounge chair that plays to one of Herman Miller's strengths; upholstery.
Fiji is designed to respond to the increased demand for domestic feeling products with commercial applications.
Although luxurious, Fiji remains useable in commercial environments, it has a small footprint and a hidden swivel making it ideal for a multitude of situations such as hotel lounges, lobbies and break out spaces.
Fiji works with broad fabric options making it ultimately customisable, particularly with the two tone option.
Offering choice is a big motivation for Herman Miller's, as we observe the consistent demand for unique interiors.
• Luxuriously upholstered lounge chair
• Hidden swivel
• Birch plywood interior frame
• Topped with CMHR foams
• Soft seat cushion made with loose fibre cushion topper and soft foam core
• Available in a wide selection of fabrics
• Two tone upholstery available