Palisade was designed to encourage family and friends to participate in the patient’s healing process, creating a dedicated
and thoughtfully-equipped setting where guests can feel welcome and connected to the patient.
Designed for round-the-clock use, the Flop Sofa converts from a sitting area to a separate sleeping surface quickly and easily.
Optional lighting, technology support, and other features respond to the needs of guests while maintaining an efficient footprint.
- Utility arm models accommodate personal items along with optional light and power to keep guests connected.
- Adjustable table with standard Durawrap or optional solid surface (shown) top provides a space efficient work surface
- Optional 3" swivel casters featuring front-lock activation for easy positioning
- Back cushion simply converts sitting surface into an anti-bacterial, moisture proof, and cleanable 1917 x 762mm sleep surface
- Coordinated Mobile Table, Daystand, Tote, Coat rack and Stool for design continuity
- Spring seat construction
- Replaceable components
- Wipe-out design
- Durawrap arm and back cap
- Utility arm: LSF, RSF or both (867-37LP, 867-37EN)
- Adjustable table with Durawrap top: LSF, RSF (867-37EN)
- Titanium powder-coated legs
- Non-marring 76mm glides
- Back cushion flops down to convert to a sleep surface (no mechanism); dimensions 1993 x 762mm
- Anti-microbial, moisture-proof and cleanable sleep surface
- Removable seat and back covers
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- Tested to ANSI/BIFMA weight standards
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, five years on table mechanism (867-37EN)
Brand: Herman Miller / Nemschoff - Healthcare
Designer: Nemschoff Design Studio
Herman Miller Healthcare